2011年12月9日金曜日

Featuring Chipboard

Imaginarium Design is having a Design Team call.

Today, I would like to post my projects featuring chipboards :-)
I love to create my layout dementionally.
Chipboard is one of the items which I love the most!!

In Japan, since there are few stores which can buy the product of Imaginarium, other maker's product is also used.


This is my layout that I made most recently.

I applyed modeling paste, white paint and white mist to the clockface chipboard.



Here is a minibook.
I used many chipboards for the cover and inner pages.



I apply blown ink and glimmer graze to the chipboard.






Here is a another minialbum ''Fall''








Next page, I apply glitter to the title and clock face chipboard














This is a altered project.













I apply white paint and liquid pearl to the chipboard.

















I often applying glitter, coloring with paints and inks to the chipboards.
Sometimes non-coloring, depending on the feeling of the layout.I am interested in mixed media recently, and take the chipboard in it.
I can't create my pages without chipboard now!
Thanks for looking ;-)

1 件のコメント: